Host: Agro-Bio Institute (ABI)
Venue: Agrobioinstitute, 8 bul. Dragan Tzankov, Sofia, Bulgaria
Discover science, meet researchers and have fun!
European Researchers’ Night is a Europe-wide public event dedicated to popular science and fun learning. More than 30 countries and over 300 cities are involved. Sofia is involved too.
You can meet scientists from:
- Agrobioinstitute (ABI), Sofia, Agricultural Academy
- Institute of cryobiology and food technology (ICFT), Sofia Academy
- Institute of ornamental plants (IOP), Negovan, Agricultural Academy
- Biological faculty (BF), Sofia University
- Scientific presentations for plants, ABI, Sofia
- Scientific presentations for phytopathogens, ABI, Sofia
- Hands-on experiments-with scientists from ABI, ICFT, students from BF, SU
- Plant products for human health, ICFT, Sofia
- Flower exhibition and market, IOP, Negovan
- Planting of seedlings of valuable plant species, ABI, Sofia
- Art workshops for children-ABI, Sofia
- Photo-, video- and art-contests, ABI, Sofia
- Guided tours to laboratory premisses of ABI and Joint Genomic Center of BF
- Quizz for plants biodiversity and use
The entry is free of charge. The event is a part of Project “FRESH” for European Researchers’ Night, supported by the European Commission through the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
For any questions please contact Dimitar Djilianov at email@example.com.